Not many people specialize in pelvic health, so he wanted to pick my brain about pelvic health. He asked me some great questions about pelvic health so I thought that it would be a good idea to share the interview on my blog.
Some of the topics discussed:
- Pain during pregnancy and how to prepare for delivery
- Why are episiotomies common and how to heal from them?
- Why is pelvic organ prolapse so common and what can be done to prevent prolapse?
- Is the Kegel an appropriate exercise for training the pelvic floor?
- How does the pelvic floor relate to the core?
- Do you work with men with pelvic floor issues?
Inside the Brain Of: Susan McLaughlin, PT